Sunday 1 April 2012

My return from China

My first post will be on China.


Having just returned from there managing an enterprise of over 4,000 employees across 33 Chinese cities, I had travelled to countless places and met scores of people from various walks of life (finance, business and government). From the high-ranking officials, businessmen to the ordinary Chinese like the porter and my chauffeur,  they have extended their friendships and valuable insights that shaped my understanding of China today.


China continues to fascinate, in part because it remains a mystery to many outside the country. It has the potential, the will-power and every right to reclaim its rightful place in the new world order, yet it has its own challenges and uniqueness to manage and cope with.


I am not writing a travelogue. The focus here is sharing with you what goes on in my mind whenever I am asked about investing in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment